Want to get help to formulate or execute your Legal Design Thinking project?
Send us your brief to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a free orientation call.
How does a great design brief look like? Having clear answers to the following questions:
- What is the problem you would like to solve?
- Tell us a bit about the context, company size, industry, types of customers
- Who of your team is involved?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What are examples of projects you admire?
- What is the scope of the project?
- Are there specific deadlines?
- When would the project be a success?
If you don’t have clear answers on above questions we can help you formulate that (it is part of the design process). Just schedule a call and we can discuss further.